- Students of Grades VI – VIII will recite the extract from Bhavani Bharti by Sri Aurobindo, which is enclosed with this letter.
- Date of the Competition : 18th November, 2019.
- Reporting Time : 08:30 a.m.
- Venue : Seth M. R. Jaipuria School, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
|Class VI||Recitation of any 8 Shlokas with meaning in Hindi or English from BHAVANI BHARTI|
|Number of participants : 1|
|Music is not allowed|
|Maximum time: 8 minutes|
|Class VII||Recitation of any 10 Shlokas with music & meaning in Hindi or English from BHAVANI BHARTI.|
|Music will be played only by students|
|Number of participants : 2 to 6|
|2 for reciting shlokas together|
|2 to 4 children for playing instruments. Children reciting the shlokas may or may not play music|
|Maximum time : 10 minutes|
|Class VIII||A skit based on Bhavani Bharati. You may take any extract or thought from Bhavani Bharati and express it in dialogues. The skit may be in Hindi or Sanskrit.|
|Maximum time : 5 minutes|
|Number of participants 3 to 5|
- Time limit for reciting the verses: 8 minutes.
- Separate prizes for each grade and an overall Winners Trophy.
- Please send the verses by 10th November, 2019 along with the consent.
- Children who have participated in recitation in the previous years are eligible to participate only in the skit.
- Bhavani Bharti Audio and word file link is attached. You may go to download Bhavani Bharati and hear the verses.